Monday, May 19, 2014

May Goals

I have been dying to scrap more for months, but I always prioritize my designs. Then I thought a good way to have balance was setting monthly goals. Since April was a very busy month designing and preparing stuff for NSD Festivities, I felt I could slow down a little bit and scrap more on May.





I started working right away. I am glad my inspiration to tell our stories is back. 

WEEK 1 - LAYOUT 1

This is my third layout for the class All Star at Scrapaneers. It is not my style using that much brushes and I struggled a little to find my way around, but I got all excited about this new creative venture. This layout brings a smile to my face because it is a little bit more free style than the ones I have been creating and I was feeling like making a layout like that for a while but I was more concerned about the time it would spend to be made.

It celebrates my love for my husband and how much he completes me.


SUPPLIES:
  • Chatterbox Digital by Two Tiny Turltes and Seatrout Designs
  • On Cloud Nine by JB Studio
  • Extra Alpha from Digi Besties by Amanda Yi, JB Studio, Two Tiny Turtles and JB Studio
  • Font is American Typewriter

WEEK 1 - LAYOUT 2

Another layout for a class at Scrapaneers. This time the class is Krafting with Karla. I was captured by her realistic style and signed up for the class. She teaches how we can change elements to fit our needs like recolorizing for example. But what surprised me the most was again working with brushes. I am in love with them now. She uses them to ink edges and add stamped style something I really love and always found so hard to do. I'm using the technique again and again. The theme worked was inspired by Fresh Start Collection. 

It celebrates our ability to restart fresh every time something is not right. 

We've been living together for 12 years and our love is stronger than ever.

then_and_now_WEB


SUPPLIES:
  • Fresh Start Bundle by JB Studio
  • Brushes and elements from the class
  • Font is Arial Narrow

    WEEK 2 - LAYOUT 1

    This is my first layout for Joyce Paul Designs. She has so cute designs and I am happy to be part of her team. At first her kit Tranquility was the perfect inspiration for the moment I am living because I need some tranquility for my mind during this all crazy times. When I was looking for a recent photo of me (a very hard task since my camera broke), I came across this picture and decided to tell the story of that day when I just spent time taking care of myself - hair, nails, face...  

    time_for_myself_WEb

    SUPPLIES:
    • Tranquility Kit by Joyce Paul Designs
    • Fonts are 1942 Report, Dragon is Coming and Geosans Light

    No comments:

    Post a Comment