Sunday, June 29, 2014

LAYOUT | ON YOUR FEET

When my daughter was one year old, she used to be very disgusted by things on or under her feet as sand or grass. We went to the beach and I couldn't put her on the sand because she shrank her legs as much as she could so her feet didn't touch the sand. In the house we stayed, the front yard was all covered by grass and she used to walk with her legs open stepping on the path stones but not touching the grass. Then my mother, who was with us on that trip, put her on the grass very quickly so there was no chance for her to run away and her disgusting face was funny.



When I saw Toes In The Sand Digital Kit by Amanda Yi, this memory clicked in my mind so I couldn't help but scrap it.


nos_seus_pes_web


SUPPLIES:
Font: American Typewriter



No comments:

Post a Comment