Wednesday, October 8, 2014

MY CONTRIBUTION TO OCTOBER SCRAP PACK

I know I always start my posts saying I am very happy to announce but I can’t find another way to say it, since there are so many great things happening. I love to celebrate every small (or big) achievement with you.

When I heard about Scrap Pack I thought to myself that I wanted to be part of it – yeah,  I always want to be part of everything. So I emailed Penny right away and she told me there would be a spot for me only in 2015. Of course I was not very happy about it, but I said ok. About a month later she emailed me asking if I would be available for October Pack and I said YES!


I keep ideas and inspiration for future goodies in a folder named “In Progress”, then I opened the folder to check it out for inspiration and  found a folder named Frolic. I remember the first time I came across this word. As English is not my mother tongue, sometimes I get curious about new words I hear. Frolic was one that caught my attention.  I searched for it in pinterest (one of my first sources for inspiration) and a thought came to mind “I’ll design a kit named Frolic.”

What an amazing opportunity to do it and oh boy! I love the outcome. I also love the layouts created by Scrap Stacks creative team.





Now to the best part. Head over to Scrap Stack and purchase Ocotber Scrap Pack. It’s only $5 and you get 4 amazing goodies.




I was also featured in their blog if you wanna know a little bit more about me.  

I am offering a special 40% off coupon to purchase anything from my shop.

It will be available only during October.
Happy Scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment