Thursday, January 8, 2015

DIGITAL BESTIES REVEAL AND WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

Start Fresh event started over Simple Scrapper. On the first day, Jennifer asked us to reflect about our creative journey and one of the items that I added to my accomplishments as a scrapper is the friends I made. 

I am very happy for being able to make friends and enjoy great moments with them online. It's so cool to learn about their traditions and lyfestyle which sometimes is so different from mine since we live in different countries. I love the oppportunity of meeting people from all around the world.


That took me back in time to National Scrapbooking Day in May, 2014. Amanda Yi, Jill of Juno Designs, Simone of Two Tiny Turtles and I decided to design a huge collaborative kit to celebrate and that's how Digital Besties was born.

You are going to love this collection, it's big and beautiful, perfect to scrap about your digi friends, real life friends or even other relationships you may have. I will be sharing lots of inspiration tomorrow here in the blog. I suggest you follow by email and don't miss a thing.

Note: you better check your digital stash before purchasing because as I just mentioned, it is not a new kit.

 

You can choose to purchase individual packs or the bundled collection. As we are running a special sale, you can save up to 40% through Jan 20, 2015. (read on for more information)

 

   

   

  












Now for the news you are waiting for. The winner of the sneaky-peek giveaway of Digital Besties.

CONGRATULATIONS!
kfedolfi (comment #5)

Please contact me to claim your prize.



May all your dreams become real in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment