Saturday, January 24, 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE AT THE SHOP

I know it's a bit early, but I just can't resist the celebration of Love. I get really excited about having a special day to show people my love. Here in Brazil, Valentine's Day is only celebrated by couples, but we usually take our daughter with us, after all she is the fruit of our Love and we have a special day - or night - together.

In two occasions, I made mini albums as a gift to my husband, I love making mini albums. I'll be posting them here soon.


Sweet Love is about love and all its greatness. It's a delicate full kit you can use to scrap your romantic memories and celebrate all your loved ones. You can also add the journal cards to your stash and include them in your layouts or create Pocket pages.


Note: you better check your digital stash before purchasing because it is a re-release.


Available at GingerScraps

   


Available at GingerScraps







No comments:

Post a Comment